About the Client
Our client is a specialist in servicing pavements and roads for civil infrastructure. They focus on providing the best and most appropriate solution to any pavement issue. They are looking for a project engineer to join their team on a full-time basis to manage upcoming projects.
- Direct and manage all facets of project development from beginning to end
- Coordinate all required activities on projects
- Plan, schedule, conduct and assign work to Project Engineer, if applicable
- Monitor engineering work and design for safety and quality compliance (to include legislative, standards, codes) and accepted engineering practices
- Ensure effective and open communication between all project members and key stakeholders
- Control budget to meet 'in budget' result
- Experienced in project estimation
What you need:
- 3+ years' experience
- Civil Engineering qualification or equivalent experience
- Flexibility with travel and 'living away from home requirement'
- All successful candidates will need to pass pre-employment medical and police check
If this sounds like you Apply Now! or contact Steven on (03) 9981 5900 to discuss further