Our client is a well-established and highly successful civil contractor with an exciting portfolio of MRPV Projects. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Project Engineer to oversee multiple projects across metro Melbourne. With a strong family culture, they are a national T2 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $115k - $140k, plus super and car, potentially more...
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Working closely with the client
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Up to 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please send your resume to Montanna at email@example.com or apply online to this Project Engineer or other Senior Project Engineer Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!