Our client is a well established and highly successful civil firm who specialise in road maintenance, road rehab and civil construction works. With a strong family culture, they are well known in the Victorian market for delivering on challenging and complex projects in the subdivision and land development market.
We are seeking a skilled Site Engineer to join this outstanding firm and take on large civil projects in the South Australian region. Jump on this fantastic opportunity straight away, before the market slows down for the Christmas period!
- Highly regarded within the industry, this firm works alongside Tier 1 and 2 clients on some of the most exciting civil projects in the following industries: transport, rail, water, resources, urban development.
- Specialising in earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
- You will have access to ongoing support and training so you can build on your existing skills and thrive within the company.
- With a reputation for staff retention and a company culture that is inclusive and inspiring, you will be in the perfect environment to perform to the best of your ability.
- South Australia location
- Prepare and issue, Project Plan, Safety Plan & Project Specific Quality Plan
- Prepare works program and issue to Superintendent
- Oversee quality checks and take offs have been completed
- Check Schedule of Quantities - discrepancies to be made clear to Superintendent
- Monitor & oversee drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Deal with higher level design and construct issues
- Preparation, presentation and review of weekly costing reports (with Surveyor)
- Preparation and presentation of fortnightly program updates
- Oversee subcontractor agreements
- Communicate with client representatives and/or superintendents and council inspectors to ensure their requirements are being met
- Overall management of the project site including safety and environmental matters.
- Civil related degree
- 10+ Years in the Civil Construction Industry
- Demonstrated history as Project Manager on these types of jobs
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to be involved in this well-established civil firm. Please call Rebecca Brennan on 0435 835 727 or Andrew Chalkley on 0417 868 821, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online for this Project Manager Job or get in touch for other roles.