Our client is a fast-growing consultancy who are managing and delivering a number of exciting projects for high profile clients in the Construction and Insurance space. Due to increased volumes of work, our client is looking for a Client-Side Project Manager to assist with a range of projects. The location of this position is flexible and can be based in Brisbane, Gold Cost, Sydney, or the Central Coast.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive remuneration
- Australian business seeing large growth
- Flexible working
- Exciting and fulfilling work
- Opportunity to grow and progress as the business does
What will you be doing?
- Manage of end-to-end project lifecycle
- Development of project timelines
- Meet and deliver on key timelines, goals, and objectives
- Develop and maintain long-lasting relationships
- Management of project cost forecasts and budgets
- Contracts administration
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve project objectives and outcomes including management of external consultants and contractors
What do you need?
- Relevant degree qualifications in Project Management, Construction Management, QS, Architecture or Engineering
- Experience working on projects ranging from $10million and up
- 3+ years' experience managing private or public projects within the Insurance, building design or construction industries
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Successful in building and managing client relationships
- Well-developed problem solving and negotiation skills
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Daniel Mureddu on 0412 939 951.