Our client is an industry leader that manufactures and assembles equipment used in the Oil & Gas industry. This rapidly expanding organisation needs an experienced Project Manager for an immediate start based in the Southern Brisbane suburbs.
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Darra location
- Great organisational culture
The Project Manager will undertake immediate responsibility for all aspects of the project, up to and including initial commissioning and process optimisation. The key end result will be to deliver on-time and cost efficient commissioning of the production line.
Specifically, the Project Manager is responsible for:
- Leading projects whilst maintaining high levels of safety
- Providing a high level of project planning and communication with all stakeholders
- Developing timelines, identifying project milestones and tracking performances against goals and deadlines
- Conducting regular project reviews and creating project reports for senior leadership.
- Planning and monitoring budgets
- Coordinating all project staff and resources
- Upholding a commitment to Workplace Health and Safety
Skills and Experience
- Competent using AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Hands on experience in the assembly of mechanical rotating equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good math and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including the application of the Microsoft Office suite
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.