Our Client is an established Tier 3 in the Albury/Wodonga region with a growing, diverse portfolio of projects averaging $5Mil each. Due to continual growth our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee the portfolio of projects across Albury/Wodonga & surrounds. With a tight knit culture, this is a business that has been delivering year after year!
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop their skillset within a genuine, hardworking environment where even the directors get their hands dirty when need be. Remuneration is based off experience with the salary for the successful candidate ranging between $160-$190k.
- Preparing and submitting tender documentation
- Contract Administration
- Prepare documentation for client approval prior to project commencement i.e. SWMS, safety, environmental and quality management plans, itps, etc
- Site audits
- Budget preparation
- Expense & time monitoring (through Microsoft Project or equivalent)
- Demonstrate leadership in OH&S management. Lead continual improvement of a high performing safety culture within the delivery team
- Procedure development
- 8+ years relevant experience with 3 ideally spent at Project Manager level
- Great communication skills
- End to end project management experience
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Ability to set up machine control
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please send your resume to Alex Black at email@example.com or call on 0432 391 158 for a confidential conversation surrounding this Project Engineer or other Senior Project Engineer Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!