The Project Manager will be responsible for successfully leading a development team to deliver projects on time and within budget, adhering to quality standards and requirements. This will involve the technical assessment of all assigned projects and managing interdisciplinary teams spanning product design, engineering, life sciences, process engineering and quality assurance. The successful candidate will effectively manage project design and risk assessment, estimating timelines and problem-solving while demonstrating a sound technical decision making.
In addition to the above, the Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Significant engineering experience - at least 5 years' experience in mechanical design and/or process engineering within a medical device, automotive, pharmaceutical, food, packaging or similar field
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams, especially combinations of product design engineering, life sciences, process engineering, and quality assurance
- At least 3 years' experience in a Project Management role, with a track record of successfully delivering complex projects - MiniFAB's products are at the cutting edge of product and manufacturing technology.
- In depth understanding of common polymer fabrication, prototyping, assembly and packaging techniques and technology
- Intimate understanding of product and process verification, and validation and risk management processes under a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with clients, stakeholders and cross-functional team members
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word format.
Questions can be referred to Matthew Downes at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811.