Fuse Recruitment our working with an International Infrastructure Group, who deliver some of the State's most important social and economic infrastructure projects.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to work on a new Tier 1 Project, the successful applicant will coordinate and administer construction engineering activities and ensure that project plans, designs and specifications are implemented. Saftey focused and Leadership experience on similar Tier 1 Projects, you will be responsible to deliver high quality on budget.
The Successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience in successfully managing Tier 1 projects (including contactors)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic planning
- Computer literacy incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Trade Qualifications - Engineering desirable
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Project Management
- Proven Major Project (Infrastructure experience)
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required (including some weekend work)
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to join an industry leader
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format. To find out more details on this position, please call Adam Penny on 8104 0747.