Fuse Recruitment offers services to multiple industries including Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance and Wealth Management. One of our partners seeks a Project Manager for upcoming works.
- 12-month contract with potential for extension
- Early July start date
- Competitive remuneration
- Sunshine Coast location
- Great organisational culture and team
The Project Manager will need to have a good knowledge of civil construction methods to identify delivery issues and provide extensive technical expertise. The role will be responsible for:
- Administration of contracts and support to the design and construction teams
- Provide feedback to Senior Management on issues arising that critically influence the successful delivery of the project.
- Lead and manage the project design, development, and implementation phases of the project in close liaison with advisors and other key stakeholders.
- Lead and manage the project team, consultants, and contractors to ensure all members are appropriately skilled and utilised, and to ensure deliverable, time and budgetary requirements are met.
- Monitor and report on project progress against predetermined time, cost, and quality specifications.
- Investigate and resolve complex engineering issues associated with the project to improve overall performance and ensure value for money.
- Prepare and deliver submissions and reports relating to planning and technical issues and identify appropriate mitigation strategies to overcome problems or obstacles related to the project.
- Identify and harness the necessary internal and external expertise to deliver project requirements, including the selection, engagement, and procurement of consultants.
- Promote project culture and manage development and implementation of the total project plan in relation to integration, human resources, scope, communication, time, risk, cost procurement and quality.
- Contribute to public consultation activities and ensure that effective liaison is undertake with community, local governments, and other major stakeholders.
- Act as "Principal Representative's delegate" for the delivery contracts, as defined and delegated at respective development/implementation phases.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Project Management Qualification
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Current Drivers' Licence
- Minimum 10 years' experience
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!"