Fuse Recruitment are working with a National Infrastructure Group, who deliver some of the State's most important social and economic infrastructure projects.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to work on a new and exciting project (complex highway, motorway interchanges and duplications) the successful applicant will coordinate and administer construction engineering activities and ensure that project plans, designs and specifications are implemented. Saftey focused and Leadership experience on similar projects, you will be responsible to deliver high quality on budget.
The Successful candidate must have:
- Proven experience in successfully managing Tier 1 projects (including contactors)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic planning
- Computer literacy incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Trade Qualifications - Engineering desirable
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Project Management
- Proven Major Project (Infrastructure experience)
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required (including some weekend work)
- An attractive remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to join an industry leader
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format. To find out more details on this position, please call Adam Penny on 8104 0747 or email@example.com