Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
What's the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join one of the largest recycled water projects in Australia. In this role you will be required to Initiate and deliver projects as well as manage changes related to the Projects. You will need to provide effective and timely preparation and delivery of said projects (the first being a large design project) and to ensure the management and completion of all assigned projects are on time and to the budget specified.
What will be my main responsibilities?
- Prepare and manage all necessary change management documentation associated with projects.
- Prepare detailed project scopes in accordance with relevant scheme standards and specifications, Australian Standards and other important information.
- Development and management of project schedule (in MS Project)
- Coordination of design reviews, project risk assessments and HAZOPs with all design and operations disciplines.
- Identify, manage updates and issue controlled versions of all documentation that needs to be modified as a result of projects (such as drawings, manuals and operational procedures).
- Liaise with the personnel from operations and maintenance, procurement and asset management teams to ensure successful initiation and implementation of a project.
- Coordinate site visits for all subcontractors who wish to tender or quote on project work.
- Preparation of purchase orders for approved works.
- Coordination of any shutdown work to ensure Scheme production requirements are met.
- Provide project oversight to ensure all quality requirements of a project are met
- Manage subcontractors and consultants for delivery of project outcomes (including site supervision of subcontractors and technical oversight of engineering consultants).
- Adhere to all written and verbal instructions, procedures and information issued by our Client relating to both health and safety and environmental issues and comply with all relevant clauses of the Business Management System (BMS).
- Comply with the requirements of the company business management system and the Quality Policy for Drinking Water and Recycled Water to contribute to the company commitment to provide safe, high quality drinking water and recycled water that consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of the company's contracts
What do I need to be considered?
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline
- Drivers licence.
- Ability to utilise relevant computer software applications (e.g. G Suite, MS Office, LIMS)
- Competent writing and project reporting ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to relate effectively to staff, contractors and clients
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving ability
- Planning and organisational ability
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines with a preference for construction experience
- Understanding of an operating plant environment
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple projects concurrently is desirable.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.