Make the move & truly benefit from our client's rapid growth in South Australia! Seeking a highly skilled Project Manager with experience in land development and medium density subdivisions. Make this role your own and watch your career take off!
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Wetlands Projects
- Water and Sewage projects
Other Projects they do:
- Utilities contracting for major utilities operators
- Projects range from $2mil to $20mil
- Prepare and issue, Project Plan, Safety Plan & Project Specific Quality Plan
- Prepare works program and issue to Superintendent
- Oversee quality checks and take offs have been completed
- Check Schedule of Quantities - discrepancies to be made clear to Superintendent
- Monitor & oversee drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Deal with higher level design and construct issues
- Preparation, presentation and review of weekly costing reports (with Surveyor)
- Preparation and presentation of fortnightly program updates
- Oversee subcontractor agreements
- Communicate with client representatives and/or superintendents and council inspectors to ensure their requirements are being met
- Overall management of the project site including safety and environmental matters.
- Civil related degree
- 6+ Years in the Civil Construction Industry
- Demonstrated history as Project Manager on these types of jobs
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Please call Luanne on 8104 0747, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online!