Located in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, our client is a manufacturer medical diagnostic kits. This company boasts a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, and their products have applications in a variety of fields including human and veterinary diagnostics.
Due to substantial growth in the form of new projects, our client is currently recruiting for a talented and driven Project Manager to join the team. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all stages of manufacturing projects based on customer specifications, ensuring targets are met and project timelines are adhered to.
This role will begin as a casual appointment, with the opportunity to transition to a permanent employee following competent, reliable performance in the role.
Responsibilities and duties of this role:
- Translating customer requirements into manufacturing requirements and delivering product
- Ordering raw materials, understanding labour costs, managing project timelines, managing necessary logistic activities
- Directly liaising with customers to provide project updates and general consulting
- Manage all quality processes and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Provide leadership, guidance, and technical support to the project team members
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Background in molecular biology and immunology
- Experience in ELISA and PCR techniques, along with reagent preparation
- Strong experience in technical transfer activities and pilot manufacturing
- Experience working in a biotech-related lab / pathology testing lab highly advantageous
- Project management experience within a contract manufacturing environment
- A willingness to be hands on
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Great learning and progression opportunities
- Strong team culture
If you believe you posses the correct skill to succeed in this role and are looking to develop further into project management, APPLY now by following the link or give Esteban Calvo 0435 835 727 or Jaquline Farag 0411 832 205 a call for the confidential chat.