Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of pharmaceutical products - Creams, tablets and capsules. Due to recent growth, they require a Project Manager to join their business on a full-time basis. The Project Manager will be responsible for all areas of project management regarding the company's manufacturing, packaging, labelling and other services. Duties include developing, establishing, initiating and driving project plans, coordination of internal and external client meetings, project resource management, composing and managing technical project-related documents, and ensuring that targets and deadlines are met and achieved.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in science, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy or related
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role within the pharmaceutical or clinical research industries
- Proven experience managing internal and external stakeholders - Excellent interpersonal skills
- A background in clinical research coupled with strong manufacturing experience highly regarded
- Strong experience working in a TGA, GMP, ISO 13485 regulated environment
- Strong experience with composing, reviewing, updating technical documentations
- Experience with capsule, tablet, suspensions and cream product manufacturing highly advantageous
- Outstanding communication and strong computer skills
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your resume and covering letter in Word Format (NO PDF files please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.