- Well known Brisbane manufacturer
- Excellent hourly / daily rate on offer
- 3 month contract with ability to extend
Our client is experiencing a rapid growth faze and has asked us to reach out to our networks in search of an experienced project manager or business analyst that has worked within a PMO team.
You can come from any industry - what we need though is excellent stakeholder engagement, the ability to allow the specialist manufacturing teams to do what they do best, your job is to engage with the client and internal team and ensure the projects are on track and within budget.
Hourly / daily rate is flexible depending on level of experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Use of our clients Microsoft Project system to track progress
- Develop and manage project plans, engaging with key stakeholders and staff to build commitment to project goals and purpose
- Responsible for effective management of project budget
- Undertake and co-ordinate procurement and contracting activities aligned with program plans and required work stream activities
- Provide specialist advice on best practice project management
- Support other project teams to deliver organisational outcomes as required.
To be successful in the role:
- Proven ability to successfully manage complex projects ideally within a manufacturing, engineering, or construction environment
- Proven ability to plan and determine priorities, manage resources and to monitor and report progress to ensure deadlines and defined quality criteria are met
- Demonstrated high level written, oral and interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult, liaise and negotiate with a diverse range of clients, management and staff
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and an ability to coordinate multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities
To find out more, please give Wendy Terry a call on 0419 963 163 for a confidential chat.