Our client is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical organisation that specialises in formulation and finished product manufacturing for the health care industry. Their impressive product range includes tablets, capsules, topical, inhalation, and injectable products. Due to recent growth, they require a Project Manager to join their business on a full-time basis.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing, establishing, and initiating drug study projects, ensuring that all activities around project plans are driven through to completion. This role will involve project resource management - Ensuring quotes and contracts are completed and materials necessary for the study are available, successful set-up and management of production processes, composing and managing technical related documents, coordinating internal and client meetings, and generally ensuring that all targets and deadlines are met.
Candidates with a pharmacy or clinical pharmacist background will be highly regarded.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in science, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy or related
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role within the pharmaceutical or clinical research industries
- A background in clinical research coupled with strong manufacturing experience
- Strong experience developing manufacturing processes
- Strong experience working in a TGA, GMP, ISO 13485 regulated environment
- Strong experience with composing, reviewing, updating technical documentations
- Experience with capsule, tablet, suspensions and cream product manufacturing highly advantageous
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong communication skills - Both written and verbal
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your resume and covering letter in Word Format (NO PDF files please).
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.