Adelaide is going through a civil infrastructure boom! Due to continual growth out client is looking for an experienced Project Managers with large civil construction experience to oversee multiple DPTI projects across Adelaide. With a strong culture, this national T2 Civil Contractor deliver year after year!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $150K-$200K, plus super and vechicle, potentially more...
- This firm is committed to hiring and developing the industry's best
- This firm is one of the largest urban development contractors in Australia to deliver infrastructure upgrades, residential and commercial land development
- A workplace that believes Zero Harm is achievable and continuously strives to reach this goal
- Leading and managing teams of construction professionals including mentoring, training and performance management
- Negotiation and letting of each trade contract
- Preparation of detailed budgets & forecasts
- Manage and liaise with clients, consultants & subcontractors
- Chair site meetings which include trades, supervisors and managers
- Demonstrate leadership in OH&S management. Lead continual improvement of a high performing safety culture within the delivery team
- Coordinate weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Manage project(s) to delivery, programme and quality specifications/contract
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- A proven track record in delivering infrastructure projects and leading teams with a successful outcome
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Be able to effectively communicate in meetings with consultants, clients, management & on site personnel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Please contact Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Project Manager opportunity.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!