- Sea Change Opportunity
- Central Coast Location
- Opportunity - Project manager to Operations manager
About the company
Our client is a family business servicing Australia and New Zealand. Maintaining our water infrastructure since the 1900's. Using trenchless technology, our clients are now leaders in Australia for pipeline rehabilitation.
About the role
As a project manager you will be responsible for all assigned contracts to manage within your region. You will deliver all projects on time and to budget. You will managing all planning, scheduling of all construction activities, running all meetings with staff and clients. All the while ensuring that you meet corporate goals. Your high performance outcomes will launch your career forward with the opportunity to move into the Operations Manager role.
- 8+ years in project management
- Civil Engineers degree
- Proven successful management of staff - Minimum of 2 x staff members
- Management of contracts that exceed 6 million in value
- Financial management of project deliverables
If this is your next career opportunity please apply now!