Our client is searching for an experienced and well rounded Project Manager to join their team! Work within a company that has over 40 years industry history.
Projects they do:
- Infrastructure projects including civil subdivisions, road, rail, airport and defence projects
- Prepare and issue, Project Plan, Safety Plan & Project Specific Quality Plan
- Prepare works program and issue to Superintendent
- Oversee quality checks and take offs have been completed
- Check Schedule of Quantities - discrepancies to be made clear to Superintendent
- Monitor & oversee drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Deal with higher level design and construct issues
- Preparation, presentation and review of weekly costing reports (with Surveyor)
- Preparation and presentation of fortnightly program updates
- Oversee subcontractor agreements
- Communicate with client representatives and/or superintendents and council inspectors to ensure their requirements are being met
- Overall management of the project site including safety and environmental matters.
- Civil related degree
- 6+ Years in the Civil Construction Industry
- Demonstrated history as Project Manager on these types of jobs
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Please call Rebecca on 0435 835 727, send your resume to email@example.com apply online to this Project Manager Job or other Project Manager Jobs.