This Dynamic Melbourne-based civil construction company specialise in construction works for various industries including Transport, Utilities, Urban Development. Further services include earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
They're an Established Family run Contractor who have been around for over 60 years, They are experiencing year on year growth. They respect peoples work life balance - NO SATURDAY WORK! It's a fantastic Project Manager Job!
- Land development - Residential and Industrial Sub-divisions
- Water / Sewer upgrades
- Road infrastructure for local councils and VicRoads.
Other Projects they do:
- Utilities contracting for major utilities operators
- Projects range from $2mil to $20mil
- Prepare and issue, Project Plan, Safety Plan & Project Specific Quality Plan
- Prepare works program and issue to Superintendent
- Oversee quality checks and take offs have been completed
- Check Schedule of Quantities - discrepancies to be made clear to Superintendent
- Monitor & oversee drawings, specifications and quality requirements for all site related activities
- Deal with higher level design and construct issues
- Preparation, presentation and review of weekly costing reports (with Surveyor)
- Preparation and presentation of fortnightly program updates
- Oversee subcontractor agreements
- Communicate with client representatives and/or superintendents and council inspectors to ensure their requirements are being met
- Overall management of the project site including safety and environmental matters.
- Civil related degree
- 5+ Years in the Civil Construction Industry
- Demonstrated history as Project Manager on these types of jobs (or ran your own projects)
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
Please apply online to this Project Manager Job or other Project Manager Jobs.