Exciting opportunity to join a booming Fitout company based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. We are looking for a Project Manager with the ability to multi task, think outside the box, be flexible and above all, be a team player.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $110-$130K, plus super and car allowance, potentially more...
The Client :
Growing team of people with a focus on clear and effective communication to develop strong relationships with our clients, trades and suppliers to deliver fitouts simply.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing open and clear communications with the client from commencement to completion of the project, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout all stages of the project.
- Assisting our Estimator during the quoting stage
- Project timing, scheduling of trades and supplies.
- Managing site inductions and compliance
- Identifying and managing any project variations
- Ensuring the quality works of trades and suppliers is of the highest standard.
- Providing regular reporting to management regarding project costs, budget and client satisfaction
- Resolving any construction issues that may arise through early identification.
- Handing over of site to the client ensuring defect rectification, commercial approval and required permits and approvals are obtained.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Project
- Have the ability to problem solve and consistently execute program time lines
- Have the ability to manage people and develop strong relationships with clients, suppliers, trades and staff
- Have a sound understanding of cost estimating for trades and equipment
- Have the ability to develop new trades and suppliers
- Have previous experience in construction and project management roles
Please call Andrew on 03 9981 5900, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Project Manager Position.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure, utilities & construction recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!