Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our national client in their search for an experienced R&D Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be driven by improvement and keen to make an effort with their current systems and processes in place, relevant to R&D. Playing a key role in providing structure and support needed to meet the scope of the organisation's main R&D and Technical Projects, this position is also responsible for maximising the accrual of the corresponding tax incentives coming from all R&D activities across the business.
Our client is significantly involved in the Australian agricultural sector, building strong partnerships with suppliers, customers and local communities for more than 30 years.
Well-respected for their quality and performance of products, our client services farmers and enthusiasts who make a living rearing and caring for animals.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Developing frameworks based on Product Management principles for the R&D and Technical portfolio of projects
- Organising relevant R&D and Technical projects by developing a framework that facilitates implementation, execution, communication, and collaboration across stakeholders
- Identifying and leading grant funding opportunities across the R&D team
- Maintaining and organising a suite of R&D Project Management documentation such as project updates, trial reports, trial data, etc
- Ensuring all projects, trials, and discussions are covered by suitable project contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Liaising regularly with technical leads to understand the status and progress of individual projects, assisting with associated reporting requirements, and reporting monthly expenditure by project against budget
- Ensuring that R&D projects are complaint with company policy to record and report expenditure eligible for R&D tax incentives
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Project Management and Accounting qualifications required
- 5+ years' relevant industry experience
- Agricultural industry experience highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management principles
- Effective planning and forecasting skills
- Effective project delivery, tracking and monitoring skills
- Understanding and prior involvement with the R&D Tax Incentive
- Understanding and prior involvement with general accounting highly regarded
- Strong attention to detail
- This position requires travel within Australia (Around 20% of working year)
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!