- Take a break from city life
- exposure to project administration on site
- 3 days a week - possible increase as required
About the Company
Our client is a leading Utilities company delivering important infrastruture to our regional areas! Be a part of helping our remote communities power up.
About the role
- Provide administrative support including;
- Manage onboarding and induction of new project resources
- Execute procurement activities for projects as requested by Project managers
- Execute travel, Equipment hire, and on site equipment requirements as requested by Project Managers
- General Administration duties including but not limited to diary management, meeting minutes, filing/archiving/ document management.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, policies, procedures and practices.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, safety and environment and support a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Support Site based project team with administrative and day-to-day functions that contribute to the successful planning and delivery on time, to budget and to the required standard of customer satisfaction and effective functioning of the project.
- Contribute to the investigation, development and improvement of project processes and systems and maintain commitment to continuous improvement in quality of service and environmental performance in response to customer needs and expectations.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports to project requirements highlighting compliance, project performance, governance, delivery and cost risks ensuring the provision of relevant and timely information to project directors/managers/broader team and external stakeholders and clients.
- 'C' Class driver's licence.
- Construction Industry White/Blue Card.
- Administration experience.
- Cert IV of Business Administration plus extensive administrative skills at an advanced level or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Project site based administration experience.
- First Aid/ CPR.