This leading international insurer is seeking experienced Property Underwriters who will be responsible for developing new business from a panel of allocated brokers. In addition, they will provide exceptional customer service to key producers and manage renewals.
The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling.
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the achievement of department, branch and corporate goals relative to profit, growth, service producer and client relations.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in Property and Casualty underwriting
- Proven relationship management and business development capabilities
- Minimum 3 years' underwriting experience level in industry (highly desired)
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Willingness to develop underwriting skills/can-do attitude
- Desire and ability to cross train in other Property and Casualty lines of business
What's on offer:
- Highly negotiable remuneration package (dependent upon experience & demonstrated skills)
- The chance to take the next step in your insurance career
- The opportunity to join a market-leading Insurance company
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.