An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Claims Expert to join a leading global loss adjusting company. You will be responsible for managing a small portfolio of claims, ensuring the customer experience is positive from start to finish and establish a positive pathway for customers claims that meets both the customers and the clients' needs.
- Flexible working environment with work from home opportunities
- Excellent mentoring and development opportunities
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support
- Long-term career available with generous salary
- Modern office environment
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management of a portfolio of property claims
- End to end claims management from lodgement to settlement
- Negotiations and settlements on all files
- Ensuring customer service standards are met
Skills and Experience:
- Property claims management experience
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!