We are working with one of the world's largest Insurance companies to recruit a Property Underwriter to join their Melbourne operations. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence and superior claims handling. The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the achievement of company goals established for profit, growth, service and market relations for all Property business.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in Commercial SME underwriting
- Proven relationship management and business development capabilities
- Minimum 3 years' underwriting experience level in industry (highly desired)
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- Willingness to develop underwriting skills/can-do attitude
- Bachelors' degree or higher (desired but not essential)
What's on offer:
- Highly negotiable remuneration package (dependent upon experience & demonstrated skills)
- The chance to take the next step in your insurance career
- The opportunity to join a market-leading Insurance company
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Laura Robins at Fuse Recruitment on 0402 925 470 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.