- 3 month contract with scope to go permanent
- Attractive salary
- Vehicle, iPad & PPE provided
This company provides a professional and dedicated plumbing, fire protection, and more recently land management services, to Government and Commercial sectors in NSW and Victoria.
They service all of their client's needs, from a large projects to reactive or planned maintenance requirements. This company prides itself on its integrity & high ethical standards.
- Working with submersible & air generated pumps
- Assembly and fabrication of pump sets & associated equipment
- Some MIG, TIG and Electric Arc Welding will be required at times.
- Conducting preventative maintenance at various commercial sites
- These sites include eductaion, industrial & waste asset management sectors
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Ability to read and interpret plans or schedule
- Initial 3 month contract with a view to go perm
- Ideally a fitter background
- Must have electrical trade or restricted license
- Will need to pass a criminal records ceck
- Must be PR/Citizen
- Must have valid drivers license
This is a great career opportunity so dont miss out, hit APPLY now or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org