Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is essential to the success of the business. Providing a friendly face of the business working with various internal and external stakeholders and assisting in the over success of the branch you can be sure the role will have you busy assisting the team in reaching their KPI's by providing solid and stable inventory support.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and Maintaining stock on hand levels
- Order / Reorder reporting
- Forecasting stock requirements based on trends and demands
- Providing exceptional and responsive customer service to internal and external stake holders
- Maintaining solid relationships with the national network
- Supporting your Branch Manager in stock management activities
- Flexible working attitude, assisting all areas of the business
- General ad-hoc duties as needed to support your branch
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of Warehousing and Stock control
- Cycle counting and stock taking skills
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet
- PC proficient & experienced with Navision an advantage
- Purchasing experience or demonstrated Inventory Control
- Working in a Trade environment
- Looking for a long term opportunity with growth prospects
This role will set you up for your 2021 long-term career move, with a company who maintains a strong team culture and a lead from the front management structure if you have the above skills APPLY NOW!!