Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing industry. This rapidly expanding organisation needs an experienced Purchasing Officer for an immediate start!
- Full-time hours on offer
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Great organisational culture
The client is seeking an experienced purchasing officer that will undertake immediate responsibility for all aspects of planning and coordinating the purchasing activities.
- Contacting suppliers to arrange samples and pricing for packing components
- Compile and raise purchase orders for all raw and packaging materials
- Co-ordinate the tasks associated with sourcing of new packaging materials for development projects
- Follow up out standing orders with suppliers
- Attend to supply and material quality issues
- Ensure vendor assurance audits and vendor qualification process
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a purchasing, procurement and sourcing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Accurate data entry using Microsoft Office suite or similar software packages
- Pronto ERP experience or experience operating similar ERP system
- Relevant qualifications highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous communications with packaging suppliers is beneficial
How to Apply
If you are Interested in the position, simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Victoria Chin on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.