Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role is essential to the success of the business. Working closely with your internal team you will be a key componant to assist in the over success of the branch with stock control and movements within the network to keep up with your customers demands. This role would best suit someone who currently works in a Dispatch / Inventory type role who is looking to upskill in to Purchasing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and Maintaining stock on hand levels
- Order / Reorder reporting
- Forecasting stock requirements based on trends and demands
- Providing exceptional and responsive customer service to internal and external stake holders
- Maintaining solid relationships with the national network
- Supporting your Branch Manager in stock management activities
- Flexible working attitude, assisting all areas of the business
- General ad-hoc duties as needed to support your branch
The successful applicant will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding of Warehousing and Stock control
- Cycle counting and stock taking skills
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet
- PC proficient & experienced with Navision an advantage
- Purchasing experience or demonstrated Inventory Control
- Willing to learn as training will be offered
- Looking for a long term opportunity with growth prospects
This role will set you up for your 2021 long-term career move, with a company who maintains a strong team culture and a lead from the front management structure if you have the above skills APPLY NOW!!