About the company
Our client assists customers in the development / formulation / manufacture and launch of food and nutraceutical products. They manufacture over 400 different products and therefore have a broad range of raw materials to source. This is a growing company which is expanding into new market sectors and require a raw material purchasing specialist to identify and source quality suppliers. It will work closely with product development in understanding formulation specifications. The ideal candidate will also be required to project manager the concept to launch of new products.
- Source raw materials from reputable suppliers
- Ensure suppliers meet both food and TGA regulations
- Manage the SAP database
- Liaise with Product Development, Quality and Production to ensure products are manufactured within agreed time frames
- Project manage the concept to launch of new products
- Following up orders / information requests
Skills and Experience
- Procurement experience preferably within food or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Previous experience using SAP (desirable)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Food technology background ideally with project experience
- Good attention to detail and accurate inputting of information
If this is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.