Our client is a burgeoning manufacturer and distributor of finished pharmaceutical products for clinical trials. Due to continued growth, they require a Quality Associate, with a focus in Quality Management Systems, to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Quality Systems Manager, the successful candidate will assist in development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the business' Quality Management Systems. This will involve preparation, review and sign off of all quality related documentation and SOPs.
Duties of the role will also include, but are not limited to:
- Facility and environmental monitoring in the production, warehouse and storage areas
- Assisting in the maintenance of the cGMP license by participating in audit activities
- Assist in cGMP training
- Participate in the development of the VMP and assist in validation activities
- Participate in approved supplier, batch release and incoming goods activities
- Be responsible for document control and back up of company records
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy or related discipline
- At least three years' experience in cGMP pharmaceutical manufacturing in a quality assurance role
- Excellent communication skills, with a high attention to detail
- Proven cGMP training
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Matthew Christensen at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 03 9981 5900.