Our client is a pharmaceutical development and manufacturing business, with a long rich history of servicing into the Australian healthcare industry. With new development projects currently underway, they require the skills of a QA Associate to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Compose, update and maintain SOPs and other protocol documents
- Carrying out investigations, implementing CAPAs and assessing change controls
- Assisting with managing internal audit programs, participating in external audits
- Dealing with customer complaints, reviewing batches and release
- Carrying out GMP documentation and provide expertise on GMP regulations
The Successful candidate will have a tertiary qualification in science (or related), have proven strong experience in a similar role within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, have excellent attention to detail and outstanding communication (both written and verbal) skills.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.