My client is a supplier of generic medicines to pharmacies and hospitals in Australia. Currently, they require a junior QA Associate to join their small team on a full-time, permanent basis. The Successful Applicant will support the Quality Manager with carrying out day to day QA and QMS, pharmacovigilance and regulatory affairs activities.
The Successful Applicant will have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a quality role within the pharmaceutical industry.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist with overall management of company QMS
- Assist with preparing, reviewing, and maintaining SOP documentation
- Assist with managing change control, CAPAs, deviations and supplier management
- Assist with handling medical affairs enquiries and product complaints
- Assist with release to market and reg affairs activities
- Motivate staff to comply with quality requirements
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Bachelor of Science or similar
- Minimum 2 years working in a quality role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with dealing with regulatory affairs activities
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, across multiple projects and meet deadlines / project deliverables
- Ability to educate and motivate people to understand and comply to quality requirements
- Experienced user of Microsoft suite
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Great work ethic and positive, team-player attitude
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please apply now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0403 202 811.