About the company
Our client is an Australian owned food manufacturing company, leading the way in innovative ready to eat meals. Manufacturing in a new state of the art site, they produce both branded and private label products which are sold in all major retailers. They have been growing rapidly and looking to bring on 3 QA officers.
- Pre-operational hygiene checks
- Investigate deviations from production
- Investigation and reporting on customer reports and non-conformance's
- Internal auditing
- Review and update quality compliance documentation
- Staff training on GMP and CCP
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent
- Previous food / beverage industry experience preferably in quality compliance
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Confident individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication
The successful applicant will have a can do attitude and availble for the night shift.
If this if of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Julie Faulkner at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 170 448.