Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary therapeutic medicines.
Our client is looking for an experience QA Officer for their Salisbury site. The right candidate will ideally have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a cGMP operational environment
- Bachelor degree in science or scientifically related discipline
- Operational knowledge and understanding of MRP systems
- Competency in GMP and GLP principles and other relevant regulations
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Knowledge of Change and Risk Management associated with varied Therapeutic Goods, Foods and "Queensland Only" products and associated regulatory requirements
- Positive attitude
Key responsibilities include:
- Release of raw materials, packaging components, printed materials, bulk materials and perform Release for Supply on finished products.
- Manage QC testing of samples and reporting of results, including environmental monitoring
- Non-conformance, deviation and complaint management.
- Maintenance of SOPs, batch records and specifications
- Daily sampling of purified water
- Retention sample and document archive management
- Daily maintenance of GMP in the plant.
- Great working hours
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
If you are interested APPLY NOW!