- Permanent opportunity
- Lead a passionate team to drive success
- Supportive environment with career progression opportunities
Our client is a global manufacturer of chemical products and other general home maintenance products for trade professionals and DIY consumers.
You will effectively be working as a Laboratory/QC Manager managing a small team in the laboratory to effectively coordinate and manage activities including batch testing, record keeping and dealing with complaints and non-conformances. Whilst dealing with various internal stakeholders, you will also contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Ensuring quality processes are followed and implemented according to strict company timelines
- Develop an effective quality system review process
- Manage and train staff within the Quality department in both QC and QA
- Evaluate batch manufacturing documentation for the release of products
- Ensure raw materials and packaging material has been quality checked before manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering with a strong understanding of formulation development
- Previous experience in a leadership role within a Quality department
- The ability to train and mentor a team
- Process improvement experience ideal
To apply online please click the "Apply" button. For a confidential discussion please call Kristina on 0413 630 324