Our client is a prominent manufacturer, also specialising in multi ingredient fermented supplements. They have a modern analytical laboratory with microbiology and chemistry divisions. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality and safe products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Generous remuneration package
- Permanent full-time position
- Mentorship and training
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
Our client is looking for an eager QC Analyst to join their team.
- Raw Materials testing
- Wet Chemistry experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a TGA environment
- Stability testing
- Enzyme testing
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years working in a similar role
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.