We are looking for a skilled QC Inspector to take on a contract role with a large Quality Services Provider. Based in the Western Suburbs you will be responsible for a range of quality control and assurance duties monitoring quality of fresh produce.
Main tasks include:
- Sampling from the supply chain.
- QC testing and inspection including subsampling for external testing.
- QA documentation and system management.
Ideally, you will have a history in performing quality within a food manufacturing, DC or environment or similar. Coupled with your technical experience, you will have a strong eye for detail and able to work in a fast paced, autonomous environment.
Important role conditions:
- 20 Hours per week rostered across 7 days (inc public holidays)
- 4AM starts (must have own transport!)
- Cool room environment with some manual work.
Recent graduates or current students are encouraged to apply.