About the company
You will be working for a well-known company that manufactures pharmaceutical prescription products. They are a growing organisation and constantly developing new products.
About the role
This is a full time permanent position. The position will report to the QC Manager and will be responsible for validation of methods for new and existing products
- Perform laboratory analysis of raw materials, in process sample, stability sample and finished products using HPLC/UV-Vis, FTIR, AAS
- Review Method Validation Protocols
- Follow strict GMP, GLP and safety procedures
- Carry out analytical method validation for a range of instruments including HPLC
- Developing analytical test methods for testing finished products
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in Chemistry or similar field
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical QC / validation role
- Strong working knowledge of TGA regulations
- Excellent communication skills
If this is of interest please hit the APPLY button now. Questions can be directed to Aaron Chur at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 630 324.