About Fuse Recruitment:
Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client maintains innovative manufacturing, engineering, and process improvement capability specific to steam solutions, providing support in various applications around the world. Establish in the market for over a century, our client services companies across various sectors including food production, oil refining, pharmaceutical development, and many others, delivering safe, sustainable and efficient energy.
This growing company requires an experienced Service Technician to join their successful team in Queensland.
- Learn from a skilled and professional team
- Permanent, full-time position
- Service vehicle supplied and can be taken home
- Attractive package
- Great team culture
- Minimum certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical (heavy or light) Trade, Electrical/Instrument Fitter, Mechanical Fitter or other related Engineering Technologist
- Minimum five years practical work experience in a similar role
- Welding certificates No, 1E, 2, 4, 6 and 7 or commitment to obtain
- Intermediate computer ability (Microsoft Office)
- Current valid Driver's Licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and a police check
- Comfortable with regular weekend work and occasional away from home travel
- Provide technical support to customers through installation, maintenance, and commissioning of company products, in compliance with ISOs 9001, 14001, and 45001
- Conduct steam system audits through to report generation, quotation generation and closure, as directed by management
- Participate with team members in developing and maintaining steam system skills
- Follow up on quotations and secure orders for repairs quoted from audits
- Carry out steam quality testing and generate appropriate technical reports
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards including ISO 9001, IFRS, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
If this is you, please click APPLY now. With specific questions, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!