Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with high profile Construction clients who require trade qualified Carpenters and Cabinetmakers.
Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Qualified Carpenters & Cabinetmakers for ongoing and project-based work across Adelaide (some remote opportunities also)
The Successful candidates must have:
- Must be Trade Certified
- Minimum 2 years' experience (post trade)
- Commercial + Residential + Workshop based experience (Office Fit out highly desirable)
- High risk tickets advantageous (EWP - Scissor Lift - Working At Heights - Forklift)
- White Card
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry skills
- Own transport and current driver's license
- Reliable, punctual and take pride in their work
- Own tools essential
- Great Rates + Relevant allowances
- Quality clients
- Project based and ongoing opportunities for suitable applicants
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 2 current professional referees.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Adam from Fuse Recruitment during business hours on 08 8104 0747.