Fuse Recruitment are seeking Qualified Licenced Plumbers to join the team for a leading Plumbing Contractor in South Australia and the Northern Territory. 80 years experience in major construction projects, commercial and domestic plumbing and not limited to underground civil works.
Working within the team of plumbers to help shape major industrial and commercial projects and programmed maintenance services. The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to work autonomously whilst adhering to strict safety requirements.
To be successful for the position, you must hold the following:
- Plumbing Licence and Trade Certificate
- Current SA Driver's Licence
- Hold a clear police clearance or willing to obtain one
- Hold a current Construction Safety White Card
- Working at heights
- Gas Licence is preferred but not an essential
- Experience in commercial and domestic maintenance plumbing
- Self - motivated and highly organised
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Excellent communication skills, reliable, punctual and take pride in their work.
- Be flexible and available to overtime
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Rebecca from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!