Our client is start up manufacturer in the pharmaceutical industry. They are currently in the process of building a state of the art facility on the Gold Coast. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
* Permanent full-time position
* The opportunity to be part of a start-up organisation
* Have a hands on role in growing and developing processes/procedures within the company
An opportunity has become available for a Quality Administrator. The role of the Quality Administration is a dual function role between Quality Assurance and general administration assistance.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Conducting inspections and testing;
- Create, amend, issue and control Documentation Procedures
- Actively participate in Daily Management System meetings for respective work area;
- Ensuring products are tested and released within required timeframes; and
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.