My client is a large global organisation in the financial services industry. Due to their continued global success they are looking for an experienced Quality and Business Improvement Manager to join their Melbourne office.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and manage the Quality and Business Improvement team of a leading business. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a number of initiatives and projects involving integration, targeted operating models, and process improvement. Through stakeholder management and understanding strategic objectives and business goals, you'll be responsible for driving operational excellence focused on delivering effective and efficient initiatives. Additional responsibilities will include managing the transfer and review process inclusive of the underwriting teams, operations service division and/or the shared services unit.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective and collaborative partnerships with key leaders and stakeholders to identify continuous improvement opportunities and help to build effective solutions
- Set team expectations, develop KPI's and create an environment for accountability for results and actions.
- Oversee business feedback and escalations via internal feedback system (Pulse tracker) and support implementation of solutions
- Oversee and drive Root Cause Analysis on process issues and gaps
- Design improvement plans that align with strategic objectives, support business goals and deliver efficiency gains to reduce costs while continuing to service customers
- Identify risks and issues, and mitigate where required
- Work with Head of Operations to identify and deliver initiatives in relation to Business Strategy and Target Operating Model
- Utilise practices and procedures that drive continuous improvement in every aspect of Operations work products and services
- Identify offshoring opportunities and oversee all aspects of the offshoring lifecycle
What you need:
- Strong project skillset
- Knowledge in Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Has the ability to network across organisational departments
- Experience in a Business Improvement role leading and managing Business Improvement initiatives
- Knowledge / experience of all aspects of the insurance lifecycle from sales and underwriting, fulfilment and back end processing, to finance and claims.
- Has experience of working at a strategic level and the ability to articulate the strategy process and has a clear understanding of operational design
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading global insurance provider.
If your skillset matches the above, please click the apply button now!
For a confidential discussion please contact David Crow at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 189 128