Our client is a world leader in food, biomed and ingredients solution. They are seeking individuals who have a "can do" attitude and have a strong eye for attention to detail.
This role will be responsible for coordinating the new product development, new product realization to meet regulation and customer food safety and quality requirements.
- HACCP/FSP/GMP/EMP development/ review
- Qualify supplier/raw material qualification
- Documentation development e.g quality manual, specifications, labels, PD, COA etc.
- Assist Quality and Food Safety Lead to ensure the food safety regulation compliance in buy, make, deliver, sales processes of new and existing products
- Handle customer complaints and come up with corrective and preventative actions)
- Assist in evaluating customers' requests
- support and assist in customer and supplier audits
To be successful in gaining this position
- Minimum 3 years Food industry experience is essential
- Have a Food Science, Microbiological, Chemical bachelor level or higher
- Knowledge of HACCP systems and procedures
- Experience with Quality and Food Safety systems such as FSSC22000, and BRC
- Demonstrated "can do" attitude with positive approach to problem solving
- Computer literacy - Excel, Word, outlook, SAP is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now or feel free to call Jaquline Farag for a confidential discussion on 0411 832 205