- Australias best organic flour milling company
- A strong family culture
- A great career opportunity for anyone looking to grow within the industry
Today this company is the largest supplier of chemical-free, organic and sustainable flours in Australia, expanding from one humble stone mill to a state-of-the-art modern mill equipped with 100 grain silos and seven custom-built stone mills.
Together with Australia's best bakers and the farmers who grow our organic and sustainable grains, this company is enormously proud of the role our flour plays in bringing a new standard of healthy, delicious artisan bread to the family table.
A great opportunity to work in a collaborative team in a business with a growth mindset. We are looking for someone with at least 3-5 years experience in a food manufacturing environment (Ideally flour milling/baking or relevant) who is ready to take the next step in their career. You will be responsible for ensuring that we deliver consistent products of the very finest quality whilst meeting & maintaining strict health & food safety legislation. This role will also work collaboratively with the rest of the Operations team on various project to drive the Company's quality and continuous improvement objectives.
- Food safety knowledge with demonstrated HACCP experience
- Demonstrated WH&S leadership experience
- Strong problem solving & analytical abilities
- Strong desire for continuous improvement
- excellent communication skills
- Maintain & improve quality management systems including certifications (HACCP, ISO, Organic / Sustainable)
- Maintain & improve WH&S management systems
- Develop & maintain continuous improvement programmes
- Company representative for all external audits
- Company representative for WH&S
- Supervising staff & monitoring production standards
- Understanding Customer requirements & needs
- Engaging with customers with complaints & feedback
- Reporting to management on all quality / WH&S
- Create SOP's in line with requirements for the business