Our client is looking for a skilled Quality Associate Officer to join their team in a leading FMCG Manufacturer to assist with their customer complaint program. This role will be based out of the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne and is a permanent full-time opportunity.
- Continuous improvement of food safety and quality management systems
- Managing product investigations with technical SMEs or relevant department managers
- Ensuring complain documentation is up to date
- Ability to review trends of performance to report back to boarder organisation
- Ability to implement any action that was the result of an investigation to address the root cause of complaint
- Ability to liaise/communicate with Chinese exporter
- Significant experience in handling customer complaint (Preferably more than 3 years)
- Verbal and written communication in both English and Mandarin
- Able to manage and resolve conflicts
- Competitive Full Time Salary Package
- Great Culture
If this is you click Apply Now or contact Steven on 0435 835 727 for more information.