Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based on the Gold Coast, in their search for an experienced and motivated Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their high-performing team.
Solely handling Quality Assurance for the site, the successful QA Coordinator will be driven by improvement and keen to make an effort with their current systems and processes in place.
Our client is a well-known household brand, sitting within the liquids and ingredients space, you can find their products in key retailers, across food service and B2B. In addition, they have a strong innovation arm of their business with the ability to develop custom products.
- Full time permanent opportunity with a growing business
- Be part of an engaging and motivated team
- Excellent company culture
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide QA troubleshooting expertise
- Process improvement around systems, procedures, and overall standard of Quality Assurance within the site
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team
- Assisting with team workload and providing support where needed
- Undertaking GMP checks and monitoring quality and food safety parameters
- Managing internal food safety audits and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to address Quality issues
- Developing and maintaining sanitation and validation processes
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Formal qualifications in Science and/or Microbiology
- Must be a current Food Safety Supervisor
- Understanding of relevant Quality Systems frameworks (HACCP, GMP, BRC) essential
- Previous working experience achieving and implementing new Quality Systems frameworks and accreditation will be highly regarded
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to deliver quality outcomes and increase awareness of quality issues
- Thorough Microbiological knowledge and understanding
- Genuine desire to learn and be part of a growing business
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!