About the Company
Our client is an Australian Leading Food Manufacturer suppling quality range of products such as condiments, spreads, sauces and pickled vegetables to all Australian supermarkets. We are seeking for an experienced and reliable individual to join their team on a long-term permanent full-time base.
- Challenging & exciting career opportunity
- Competitive salary package
- Long-term job security
- Parking available on site
- Full-time hours with an immediate start
- Manage and maintain and participate in the implementation and maintenance of the Food quality system(SQF, HACCP, CFMSR etc)
- Review current standards and policies, to ensure all legal standards are met to comply SQF code and Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- Check QA documentation such as product specification, manufacturing processes, allergen management etc
- Helping prepare and/or leading external and internal site audits
- Addressing issues of safety and quality of finished products
- Review and evaluate training program and provide onsite training for all employees
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues.
- Monitor batches, record quality checks and records, as per procedures.
- Testing of raw materials and finished products.(Eg:Acid and Vinegar Titration)
- Auditing suppliers
Essential skills and requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience in FMCG or Packaging manufacturer environment
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science, or equivalent
- Proven experience in quality assurance or relevant role
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Food Standards Australia New Zealand Code, HACCP regulations & SQF procedures
- Knowledge of Coles CFMSR Training (desirable)
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and unsupervised
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Solid work ethic, reliable, honest and trustworthy
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.